5 rules for happiness

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 10:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Those seem like they should be pretty easy, right? Okay, #2 is probably the one I would have the hardest time with.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• I had that with a family member. I realized eventually that I had to let go of him and his immediate family since I felt nothing but resentment and disappointment from them. I didn't tell him off or have any confrontation with him, I just simply stopped having any communication with him. When we moved I did not send forwarding information. I don't send cards or updates on our family. I don't even think I sent them a birth announcement when DD was born. They know how to find me if they need me, but they don't. Nor do I need them. So stopping the communication was key for me, and realatively easy since most of the family business we had to deal with was pretty much finalized. I've learned to let go of most of the resentment and hurt. Life is hard, but we choose how we get through it. The feelings he brought up in me held me from moving forward. I didn't feel I had any choice but to let go or to be unhappy.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• Simple yes, easy- no.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:03 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• I try hard to do #1 but there are some people in my past that I have hard time forgiving, if not forgetting. Even if I can't forgive I would like to just get rid of the anger I feel towards them.
    AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2013