The cat is going crazy!

My stepson bought my daughter a couple of those Zhu Zhu Pets hamsters at a yard sale for five bucks. We just put new batteries in them, and they've turned the cat into a maniac. He's casing the noisy, rolling things all over the floor, trying to grab them.

Do your kids have toys that drive your pets wild?

And this question proves beyond a reasonable doubt, I guess, that I do not have a life.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 10:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My kids didn't have too many remote or self-propelled toys that interested the dogs very much. They like empty water bottles tho :p I did see an Ap you can get for an I-pad for cats to play. Not sure I'd want something that expensive sitting on the floor for the cats to paw at & someone to step on! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• I don't have any pets, but DD has a couple of those Zhu Zhu things and they drive me nuts. How do you get them to stop making noise when you accidentally turn it on? That and those damned Furr Real pets.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• That's cute, thanks for sharing, I needed something to help me smile:)
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 10:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• Hmmm. My cat is obsessed with hair ties!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• Yeah, any toy with bells and feathers on a stick and string. I spent about 20 mins at the pet store trying to find toys that they like because they're somewhat picky and I get tired of buying new toys all the time so I have to find something sturdy as well. They also like the "drama" of the sound that the toy makes across the carpet more than playing with the toy themselves. So, I run the toy's stick across the carpet in a quick line. Pause. Then, do another line. It has to make noise, and I could just do this with my hand across the carpet and they're captivated.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 2:00 AM on Jun. 2, 2013