What has you annoyed tonight?

DH just got home from a work trip and he's tired. I need to talk to him about plans for DD's birthday since it's just over a month away and I know he won't be receptive to staying awake that long. The kids are still up so that's not working for me either. I'm thinking he needs to just agree on a budget and I will do the rest.
I have 6 packages I need to send out, two of them are LATE birthday gifts, two are LATE wedding gifts and two are going to be late baby gifts if I don't get them sent out this week. I am waiting on DH to write either two or three of the cards (his family and friends, I just took care of the gift part) and he has been slacking big time.

I swear, I'm going to ride his ass tomorrow. I think I will be in here about this time tomorrow night at least two drinks into the evening. Tomorrow is going to be rough.

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 10:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Nothing has really annoyed me tonight. I'm a little on the sad side. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed and would love some help or support but don't have that and it does make me feel really alone at times. I know there are plenty of single moms that take care of their children without any help at all and that's really sad because as much as I love my kids, I would like to just take some time for myself to get away and relax. I get time away from them while they are in school but during the day I work, have to clean, shop or have dr appointments. I just want a day to hang around in my Pj's and not have any responsibilities, just like one day.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 10:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• Right now...nothing
    Alls good on the Western Front!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• I'm annoyed because two family members have already called me to ask what gifts they should get my brother, who is marrying his gay partner this summer. How the hell should I know? This is sort of new social territory, and I'm not even invited to the ceremony. Beyond that, they're asking if Catholics are expected to attend since homosexuality is against church doctrine, even if they've always been civil and supportive to my brother as a family member. Again, how the hell should I know? I just said they'd have to figure out which is more important, their love for my brother or their Catholic convictions. Somehow in the end, all the drama will probably end up being my fault anyway, even if I'm the one who never got an invitation. I'm put out, to say the least.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• Walmart was COMPLETELY out of pizza crust mix. I mean do that many people make them at home? I have to make them for poker tomorrow-since hubby told everyone I make the best homemade pizza
    I did not want to mess with going out tomorrow for the stuff- but I guess I have to anyway!
    UGH
    *they were also out of my coffee creamer
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• Nothing also, earlier the horrible drivers. There is a Good Guy Car show in the area , just glad to back home. The roads are crowded.
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• I'm also annoyed because I'm trying to read boring world history and my stepson is watching Alice in Wonderland and giving me a blow-by-blow of the movie. I love the boy to death, but sometimes I wish he'd shut up. I can't tell him that because he is autistic, and he would have a meltdown.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2013

• My almost 5 year old throwing a tantrum in Walmart because I refused to buy him a plastic cup after we'd already spent 5 minutes before entering the store discussing that we were only there to get ONE thing and nothing else. In his defense though he was up early, had a long day and was exhausted. But still. I found it rather obnoxious.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Yeah, my hubby "unwinded" a bit too much on Friday nite. And since I had to work on Sat., he had to take our dau to softball practice & pretty much take care of things until I got home. He managed to do most of that in a horizontal position on the couch, while I ran around doing laundry & crap after working on a Sat! Ugh!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Hope you got everything done today QM and he actually cooperated with you. If he is anything like my ex, the cards should be my responsibility even if they are his friends and then he will just sign his name. UGH, glad I don't have to do that anymore. LOL

My only complaint is that I still have a bit of a headache left over from last night.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• I am sick again, for the 3rd time this year. I'm afraid my cold is turning into a sinus infection, AGAIN. Ugh.

Hope all goes well for you:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2013