Okay this is going to sound a bit strange but...

I seriously can't remember if this was a movie I saw or some story line that I dreamed up a while ago and never wrote down. If it is an actual show, then it is a short story on some show like "fear itself" or "Amazing stories" or one of those twilight zone type TV shows. If anyone has actually seen this and knows what it is please let me know lol This is driving me bonkers.

Here is the scenario:
4 or 5 friends have some type of group I am thinking it is relating to horror or death possibly suicide and they gather in a basement or apartment of some type. One of the members is fairly common looking, clean cut kid nothing out of the ordinary. There is another guy that is more hoody I think, maybe a girl that is naive and innocent, nerdy and I defiantly remember a goth chick with a horrible attitude.
So mr. clean cut meets a new guy and brings him to the club and wants to make him a member, the goth girl is totally against the idea but the others kinda like him. Anyway they have an initiation of sorts where I think he was locked in a closet or something like that, not sure. Anyway, in the course of this, they ask him what he does for a living and he says that he is a vampire. Mind you this guy looks like the boy next door. The goth scoffs at him and the others think he is cool, but of course they don't believe he is a vampire. The sun is coming up and he says that he has to leave. I think he returns the following night and they accept him into the club and then he kills them, maybe all but mr clean cut whom he likes. I can't really remember everything, I am just piecing this together but that's the jist of it.
I swear this is an actual story or movie but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. Can anyone help me out?

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 2:48 AM on Jun. 2, 2013 in Entertainment

• Sounds like a Scooby Doo episode but that's all I get to watch....cartoons :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Doesn't sound at all familiar to me. Maybe you should write it!
    DonnaNoble

Answer by DonnaNoble at 12:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• What are you eating before bed??? LOL Good luck with this one ;o)
    Crafty.26

Answer by Crafty.26 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2013