Honestly I am losing my mind LOL

I seriously thought that last night was Sunday and that today is Monday. I started getting the trash ready, told the kids they have to go to bed because they have school (last day is monday) I was getting laundry done, getting everything ready for school in the morning, even set my alarm to get up when my partner is like what are you doing? Then brain freeze! This is Sunday lol
There is something seriously wrong with me lol

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 2:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I had a screwy week after the Holiday weekend. I was so sick on Saturday that I literally slept all day, so it was like Sunday was a Saturday an. d Monday was a Sunday, I was confused until Thursday
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• LOL! I hate when that happens :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:18 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• I was like that last week at work. Told everyone Thursday I would see them on Monday.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• I did that last week. The weekend thing screwed me up so much! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• I was writing part of my novel once, and deep in a scene that took place on a Saturday morning in the winter. When I got done with my work, I was so confused because it was hot out and not a weekend. It took me awhile to shake it off.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2013