Getting through last 4 weeks

How did you get through your last 4 weeks? I have a c-section planned but i feel like i'm about to explode! I'm huge, can hardly move and i have a toddler. Just wondering what you did to pass the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• play some online games, have sex, play card games with you SO, get everything prepped for baby, watch movie/tv, get alot of rest b/c your gonna need it.
    Anonymous

• I wish I had something great to tell you lol, but you just have to suck it up!

Good luck:) The last few weeks can be rough.
    Anonymous

• I have about 2 weeks left and I just sit and complain about wanting it to be done. Thats what I have been doing. But I have a couple art projects to do for the baby's room that will take me about a week to do so that might get me through some of it. Who knows...Hang in there, the last few are a bit rough it seems.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• II should be done within a week or two, I'm 40 weeks and 3 days. I pass the last bit just like the rest. Now that I'm anxious, I'm finding the time goes slower if I don't keep busy.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have till next week. It's been going by so so slow! I should have lots of distractions because we are moving on top of having this baby like the same week, but I can't clean enough, pack enough, or do enough running around to keep me from going nuts. I guess all you can do is go from one day to the next and try not to think too much about it. Try setting stuff up for the baby, or maybe go to the library and get a book that you always wanted to read. If you find something that works let me know LOL. Good luck. When the time comes you will want time to stand still, so enjoy what time you have left.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 8:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2009