Did anyone get their period while pregnant? adult content

here's my story. My breasts started hurting (badly) on May 13th. Enough for me to be concerned about a pregnancy, so I took a test on the 19th or 20th, it was negative. All was good in my world.

Well my breasts continued to be sore and I got what I thought/think was my period from the 22-27th.... and though my breasts were still sore, I was still in my happy negative bubble :) So from the 28th until today I've been spotting, just with wiping and also staining a pad.... enough for my brain to be like "thats really bizarre", and still have sore breasts... so why the hell not take a pregnancy test and set my mind at ease... right???

Yeah, so not what happened today. Not only was it "FUCK YOU" positive, now I'm completely bewildered as to if I actually had a period or if i've just been bleeding for the last 2 weeks. I plan on calling my MD tomorrow morning but in the meantime I just wanted to freak out a little on here... thanks for listening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2013 in Pregnancy

• implantation bleeding

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• how heavy was the flow?
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• It felt like my normal period. since it "stopped" i've gone from light (just on the paper) spotting to staining a pad. still not heavy, not bright red and no cramping, but it's getting more constant/heavier daily.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• if it's bright red, you need to go to the ob/gyn. you could be having a miscarriage.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Go to the er and get checked but it could b implantation bleedinf
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Probably a miscarriage. If you start bleeding very heavily like soaking pads then go to the ER. If it's just regular period bleeding it can turn into like spasms & you may pass clots. If it's not massive blood then nature is just taking care of it. I had a few myself. I only had D&C's when the bleeding continued on & off for a few weeks.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• I'm not sure that I'd automatically go to miscarriage, only because I've met women who do have some bleeding during their first month and do just fine. I still think you need to go to see your doctor to rule anything out.

" Not only was it "FUCK YOU" positive"

Okay, who is this? LOL
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:22 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• FUCK YOU" positive

NICE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2013

• UPDATE: I called my Gyn and she had them draw my hCG level. It was 666.2 and today I'm going in for an ultrasound to see if it's an ectopic pregnancy.... here's to hoping it's not
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:17 AM on Jun. 3, 2013