How does everyone on here cope with such an overcoming desire to be pregnant?

I can hardly think about anything else than being pregnant! I'm sure everyone here feels the same way. Every time I get a little tingle or headache or get a little emotional... I think "AM I...???" "AM I..." I compulsively search the internet for tips and signs and advice... How do you guys cope with your emotions? I'm such a pregnancy fiend I feel there should be an infertility anonymous!!

burning_woman

Asked by burning_woman at 7:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wow anon, rude and insensitive much??? Why don't you stay out of the questions in the TTC section?!?

OP: I know what you're talking about, we've been TTC for a long time now and it seems to be the only thing I can think about sometimes. Maybe try to find a hobby that will keep you occupied. I'll tell you what, my house has never been cleaner since finding out we had troubles!! Cleaning keeps me busy and keeps my mind off things. I also cross stitch, and now that it's warming up some, I've started walking. Also, join one of the TTC groups on here, and talk about it. If you get it out, it can't consume it as much!! Good luck!!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Um, no. I have no desire to be pregnant.
    Anonymous

• your too overly obessed with it.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, my question is how to cope with it! Lots of women trying to conceive are obsessed with it..
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 7:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• if you anon ladies read where the question was posted.. TRYING TO CONCEIVE. ;o)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• No need for sarcasm.. I just noticed the amount of questions in this section asking if they were pregnant, tips to getting pregnant, when ovulation happens, etc.. that I thought this question could open a forum respecting this plight.. woman to woman.
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 7:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I know what you're talking about too. My SO and I have been TTC for quite a while now too. Then it seems everybody around us is getting pregnant and as happy as I am for them, I am also a little envious because I wish it could be us.
    Anonymous

• it was not a rude remark.. i gave a simple idea! i know some ppl do that!
    Anonymous

• just b/c you didnt like my answer, you dont have to get all upset by it, i said i was being honest about what she could do!
    Anonymous

• We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental or rude answers. They're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.

//The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2009