Whats up today?

i went bowling with the kids & my mom this morning, came home & cleaned/did some laundry and now i have a chicken and some potatoes roasting in the oven for a late lunch. needless to say im feeling alot better today!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely nothing. This is my lazy day.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• We're having a friend over today. He's moving away on Friday and we're sad about it. My husband is making steak and twice baked potatoes.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Glad you are finally feeling better! Sounds like a fun morning. I took an advil PM last night to kick my massive headache and actually sleep so I am still feeling a bit like a zombie this morning. I am gonna do some laundry and watch a movie today. I have been busting my butt on my house for the past two days so today is going to be more of a lazy day. DS is with his dad.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• It's supposed to be hot today and since I know the ONE pool around here will be packed I plan on drawing the blinds, turning on the AC and watching movies lol. Then later we're going to the mall, going out to eat, and going grocery shopping. Then we'll come home and prepare for Monday morning blah!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• We lost electricity for a bit. It's day 2 of a headache for me so, I'm just trying to have an easy day.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• We all went kayaking this morning and ever since I have been a lazy a**. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Did laundry. Watered my roses. So far that is it. My day off I do not do anything in a hurry.

Answer by louise2 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Got laundry caught up (for now anyway), cleaned up the kitchen, took care of garbage (incl. emptied out fridge since tomorrow is garbage day) & other than throwing dinner in the oven, that'll be it. I have to take my dau's friend home later on & pick up my son from his friend's house, so I can sit & relax for what's left of my Sunday. Back to the ole grind tomorrow.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Got the baby down for a nap...not an easy task. Then my Son & I went out to the yard. I hosed off the patio, cleaned the pool skimmers, he brushed the steps, pulled weeds, we planted some flowers, took a walk around the back to look for caterpillars (he's 6 & that's his summer hobby), sat on the deck in the shade then came in & made us both lunch. The baby should be up in about a 1/2 hour.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Well, I've had a lazy morning trying to find ideas for DD's b-day. I am going to run to target to get a gift card and something from a registry to complete a package, then I will come home and put it all together to send. I also need to go to the grocery store for some things, but I might be able to hold off on that until tomorrow. I need to mow the lawn as well, but I have to wait for DH to edge and trim before I can do that.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2013