Pinterest is reversing it's No-Nudity Policy. What do you think?

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/22471579/pinterest-is-reversing-its-no-nudity-policy

Does this affect you?  Do you care? 

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 1:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't really care if there is nudity on Pinterest, but I wonder if it will be searchable in a different way, so it doesn't just pop up when you click "everything". My sons each have their own boards on my account for pinning animals and science stuff. I would hope that it wouldn't come up in regular searches unless you were looking for it. Sort of like how Ebay sells all sorts of adult stuff, but you need to know how to look for it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• I agree with JJK, if it doesn't pop up on everything searches and you had to actually look to find it I would probably be ok with it. I think they need to add some more filters or parental controls so the kids can't accidentally find it.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• It doesn't really change anything for me, of course unless when I search for outdoor kitchen ideas I get pictures of nude people. Then I might care more.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Since when has pinterest had a no nudity policy? I follow a few people with art related boards and see naked people all the time.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• I am not on those sights. So it does not matter to me.

Answer by louise2 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• I don't care. But if I used Pinterest, I'd want to put a search filter on it so I wouldn't be cruising along and suddenly have my daughter look over and see something inappropriate on the screen. Often my monitor isn't even turned on, but still.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• See I think that was the thing... where to draw the line between Art and Porn. LOL!
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2013