Have you ever let your small child walk along your back, while laying on the floor?

It's actually a pretty amazing back massage! If possible, have another adult help guide them so they hit all the right spots lol. It feels sooooo good when their little heels dig in between your shoulder blades! And they think its fun too lol. Try it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• No, but I have back problems and don't want anything to mess me up. My husband has done it before.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• No but I've known of people to do that.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• With my luck my kid would slip a disc in my back. I'm at that age where I am not even going to attempt a cart wheel anticipating a leg flying off! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• my kids to it to me all the time they think its fun and I get a minni massage :)
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Let, no. But, my 3 yr old has walked on it before...and jumped--ouch!
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• DH used to have our kids do that all of the time. They are way too big now.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• I've had my daughter do it once in a while, and it does feel good. She'll soon be too heavy for the job.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Used to, they're all too big now. I walked on my dad's back even as a young adult, when he wanted it popped.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 11:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• I would but my son would kill me, he is built like an ox. Even the slightess pressing on my bones and they hurt. But, I'll take your word for it.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• I walk all over SOs back. He has kyphosis and throws 20,000 lbs of freight a day. He has DD walk all over his back too
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2013