Anyone else have these kind of weird dreams?

I am 34 weeks pregnant and for the last four night I keep having the same dream. In it I start bleeding badly and then wake up. I have had bleeding problems during this pregnancy, but was wondering if anyone else is having these kind of dreams.

Zoeybug

Asked by Zoeybug at 7:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its just your brain giving you dreams about something you think about...even if you don't think you are thinking about it...if that makes any sense... I have been have very VIVID dreams lately... I had one about planes crashing (really scary because we live near an airport)...then I had another one where flight for life was landing in the middle of my street for my daughter.... and my latest one was that I was plotting to kill my relatives???? Because I needed their vehicle, and they wouldnt let me...some of my dreams are just TERRIBLE!!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I had crazy dreams...like a man trying to kill me and shopping for candy.Its normal.Iwouldnt read into it to much.
    Anonymous

• I had a few of those nightmares, but I was actually bleeding and having lots of problems at the time. After I got them all taken care of though, I didn't really have them anymore. Now I'm just having dreams about my water breaking! :)
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 8:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I was really worried about miscarrying when I was pregnant so I was constantly having dreams about taking a shower and bleeding and seeing the fetus get washed down the drain. It was very scary and disturbing. I never had any problems in the pregnancy though.
    Gaberielle

Answer by Gaberielle at 8:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I am 12 weeks & I have had so crazy dreams.Not like your though.
    Jennifer_24

Answer by Jennifer_24 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2009