Class Reuions

Has anyone ever been able to attend their class reunion? I have not but would love too.

morebee7

Asked by morebee7 at 6:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• I never have because hubby never wants to go...but just recently got in touch with high school friends I had not seen in 42 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we started getting together for lunch and at a club when a certain oldies band plays, and we have had so much fun dancing away to the tunes of the 70's!!!!

Answer by older at 6:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• I went to my ten-year reunion, and it pretty much sucked. Everybody was still trying to impress each other with what they'd accomplished. But then, I didn't have a ton of high school friends anyway. Me and a couple of girls I used to hang out with slipped out and spent half the night at Denny's, laughing and reminiscing. That part was fun. I'd felt like the odd one out at the ten-year reunion because I'd struggled with infertility and had no kids, so I contemplated going to my twentieth to show off my daughter, who was a year old at the time and would have been the bell of the ball. I didn't do it in the end because I didn't feel it was right to use my baby a a fashion acessory, which was the only reason I would have gone. If you had a lot of friends and want to get in touch, it might be fun to go. My dad said the reunions sucked til about the thirtieth, and then everybody was past the "look how perfect I am" crap.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Nah, I've never gone to one. My 20th was this past fall. It was a drunk fest and a bunch of the class skanks were hitting on the married guys. I'll pass. Lol.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 6:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Went to my 5 yr & 10 yr & that's about it. The last one was too expensive. Besides, the way I figure it, if I haven't seen you in 10 or 20 years, then I'm not paying to come see you now :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• My dad said the reunions sucked til about the thirtieth, and then everybody was past the "look how perfect I am" crap.
    Answer by Ballad 30 minutes ago

^^^^ Yeah, then it's just sharing stories about what works & what doesn't & who died & how! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2013