Why Is it...... adult content

That once you become a parent your alcohol tolerance is zilch(we are talking a glass of wine) but before kids you could drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels and be fine???? I mean seriously WTF> So to make this a question what baffles you since becoming a parent????? :)

liss05

Asked by liss05 at 7:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Exhaustion. Children, wonderful as they are, suck the energy right out of you. So a few sips finish you off instead of getting you in the mood to party.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Yes, kids will suck the life out of you, but when you can sit back and see what you created, it is sooo worth it.......

Answer by older at 7:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• How I can feel so exhausted all the time when I used to be able to handle going to college full-time while working part-time and still having a social life/partying. But now (granted 20-15 yrs later) 2 kids just wear me out.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Psh I'm good I can still drink lol.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• It is because you are always exhausted and can never sit down to a full meal!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:27 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Exhaustion!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:15 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Lol, My DH handed me a glass of wine not too long ago and said "should I get your bed ready on the couch now". As soon as I drink a little I get so sleepy,  usually I'm sitting on our couch and I'm out in no time.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

Answer by older 27 minutes ago

^^^ Yes, but sometimes I enjoy their company more w/ a few drinks in me! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• For sure having kids just zaps you. I never hardly had hangovers until after I started having my kids. Then after that it was like even a buzz gave me a hangover much less a full getting drunk! I quit drinking period soon after my first was born.
    lacyd75

Answer by lacyd75 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Wait tell you become a grandma. and watch your grandkids for the day. Then you wonder how you ever did this with your kids. I was out like a light after my grandkids went home after watching them.

Answer by louise2 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2013