How do people know when it's your birthday on cafemom?

I see lots of people leaving other peple birthday messages, how di they know it was their b-day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yeah, no kidding, though and they are always left by random people.

Maybe they are part of the CM newcomers group and they know everyone's b-day from the account information. IDK
    Anonymous

• Well all you have to do is click on moms at the top of the page and it gives you a list of moms with birthdays today.
    mommy20507

Answer by mommy20507 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I will usually just click on my friends tab (on my page) and in the right hand corner of that box you can see who has a birthday and also see who is online. Or like the above poster said Click on Moms tab at top and check everyone's.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Sorry..meant to say bottom left tab on the friends list..Online friends and birthday friends!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2009