Should I forgive him again? adult content

I am going to make a long story short.

When I was pregnant my boyfriend cheated on me. He did not physically do anything. But he was flirting with girls on Facebook. He said sorry. I forgave him.

When our daughter turned one. I found out he made three accounts on dating sites. And still talking to girls on Facebook. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he said his account got hacked.

Just recently (my daughter is going to be two in august) I found out he has been talking to multiple girls on Facebook.

He get mad at me if i jack off to porn but I only do it when he doesnt give me any. He gave me a whole bunch of crap about it and said i was cheating. I saw in his computer history his been watching porn for months.

He's been lying about multiple things. Little white lies... but i still feel like a lie is a lie is a lie.

He's apologizing... and seems to have and excuse for everything he did. He's trying to make me feel guilty for leaving him.

He is so sweet when he texts me but a complete jerk to my face.

But... when i talk to his mother ... she is a firm believer of staying together for the kids because they are innocent. She believes that the parents should keep the house a home for the child which means staying together so the child doesnt lack any parent.

On the other hand my mom is has always taught me to be independent and stand on my own feet. she has taught me to not blame the children on staying together if we are unhappy.

I feel both are valid points...

Help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• Nope. Not in any way shape or form. He's been given too many chances.

Get your child support ducks in a row. Say goodbye and good riddance to him.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Nope. That leopard is either unwilling or unable to change his spots. Don't stay with him and teach your daughter that it's okay to let a man walk all over you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• By the way... his mother is DEAD WRONG. Bet his father was the same way.

Get rid of BOTH of them.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• You are just teaching your child that it's okay to treat other humans that way. Kids pick up on more than you realize. Do you want your daughter to learn that it's okay to let a man treat you like this? If not, if you want better for your daughter, then do better for yourself. His mom might be a believer in staying together for the sake of the kids, but look how her son turned out.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• Wow you guys... I haven't ever been on this site before... and didnt expect the answers to be so brutally honest. Thats really a great thing... Thanks everyone :-) ... I'm really sad for leaving him after 4 years together and i have to be honest im having a hard time staying strong and keeping my decision firm... but you guys really knocked a little bit of sense into me... Thanks again
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2013

• It is best to keep a family together if both are willing to work thru their problems to make the family stronger.

Since he has problems and does not recognize them you have to make the decision that best for you and your children.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• People in your shoes always get this response from me: How long do you want to be treated like shit? Because no matter the excuses/reasons, it's shit. Once you decide how long, you can make a break for it and dump his ass. Good luck.

PS: my sister dumped her husband for cheating and her teen kids stand by her completely. They continue to see who their flaky, selfish dad is and they are deeply saddened by it. That said, they have a decent relationship with him. But my sister is the one who is always rising to the occasion. They see that too.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:03 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• You gave him the benefit of the doubt enough times to know that THERE IS NO DOUBT! He's a dog!
    Children learn what relationships are by what they see at home, and if all they see is two unhappy fighting parents, guess what kind of relationships they'll get into when they are older? The same kind! Staying together "for the children" is one of the poorest excuses for being married, because it ultimately damages them growing up in a home with so much anger.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:35 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Heck no I wouldn't but if you do, ask yourself how long you are willing to invest your life to someone who disrespects you and the relationship his mother keeps wanting you to keep together by yourself. I've been cheated on. Once it becomes a repeat of a repeat, it's time to move on. If you leave he might straighten up but for now he knows he can have his cake and eat it too. You deserve better than that.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:19 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Interesting.... chicks don't usually "jack off" and I doubt you haven't ever been on this site before... but anyways...

He's a ass... and is just going to keep doing what he's doing. Better to get out now!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:29 AM on Jun. 3, 2013