When a guy cheats...

What is your reaction??

Mines starts with anger and eventually turns to insecurities of myself. Eventually I snap out of it... but at the moment I cant help feeling the guy was looking for something he didnt find in me and I just wasnt enough.

How do you guys feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• First reaction: like I want to beat the sh*t out of him (though I don't).
    Second: betrayal, feeling like everything he ever said was a lie.
    Third: knowing that I'll never trust him again.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:28 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• First reaction: It's hurt and pain
    2nd reaction beat the fuck out of him
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• ^^^exactly what LostSoul88 said. Then I'd hate his guts until the end of time. No insecurities here. His loss not mine.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Only one reaction - let him go since he has already left
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Well that explains a lot.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:26 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• My guy cheating would be the end of our relationship, I will put up with financial stress, no food or clothes, but cheating is a no no in my relationships, and I have let my man know this, so if he ever cheats and gets caught, that is it, no redo!

Answer by older at 9:32 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• if that was me, I would say that it would be over, move on to someone else.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:11 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Never had a guy cheat.

If it's happened to you more than once, then be mad at him but then look at the guys you're choosing. The missing element is character judgment. It's not your looks or your sexual ability or anything like that; it's the radar that tells you someone is bad news. And the bad guys are looking for women who don't have that judgment.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:29 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• first id probably cry over the initial betrayal. then I would be pissed the hell off and want to beat the crap outta him and any chick he was seeing. and then after a while id probably have some self doubt. Being cheated on would be an emotional roller coaster. always feeling a different way at any given time.. Hope you feel better soon and move passed this a hole
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 11:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Only been cheated on once. I was initially hurt but felt much better after I put all of his stuff in boxes and dropped them off at his other woman's house. She didn't like it because I made the money and our divorce meant he had to use his money to support himself instead of buying her stuff.lol
    Anonymous