Health Insurance for those 26+

My daughter, who lives and works outside the US, is turning 26 this month and will be dropped from our HCP.
She has insurance through her employer but it has limited international coverage. Since she travels to the US fairly regularly, I am looking for a plan to cover her in case an emergency arises during one of her visits. Anyone with any knowledge re affordable plans, please share. Thanks

Sisteract

Asked by Sisteract at 11:01 AM on Jun. 3, 2013 in Health

• I don't imagine securing US health insurance for someone who lives outside the country would be an easy thing to do, but good luck!
    Anonymous

• I have no idea, but here's a bump in case someone else can help you. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• I've no idea but here's a bump for your topic. Have tried looking in Google? You might find some information regarding health insurance types that might be an answer to your problem.

breadroll

Answer by breadroll at 2:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2013