Why do I do this?

I hate it so much I get red in the face and my heart beats super fast. It's sometimes if I have to speak infront of a bunch of people, sometimes it's a conversation 1 on 1 with a guy that's married. and sometimes I don't. It depends on the situation. does anybody else get like that and what do you do. It's so frustrasting.

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 12:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2013 in Health

• its called being nervous lol. I get that way sometimes
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• nerves. anxiety. it gets the best of us sometimes.
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 12:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• It goes away with age. I was like that when I was younger (in my 20's). I think as you get older then you just don't care as much what others think of you.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Oh man all the time when any guy says anything to me I blush it's because I have knotty thoughts....it was the worst when I was a cashier a man would say hello and them I would just turn red....
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 12:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• What does a guy being married have to do with being nervous around him? You can't go to the store and check for wedding bands on the male employees if you have a question!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Try taking a few slow, deep breaths, all the way from your belly. You've heard it a million times, but it really does help.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Yup, happened to me all the time when I was younger. Practice talking out loud in front of a mirror. Practice saying hello and introducing yourself to someone and/or giving a speech to a group of people. GL!!
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 6:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• anxiety
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Anxiety.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 3:45 AM on Jun. 5, 2013