Ex being controlling.

Our agreement for the divorce is to have the other parent that has him call and on Sunday nights. Last Sunday I talked to my son for a little over 20 minutes and so my ex husband hung up on me and denied for me to say goodnight unless I promised to only say that he didn't pick up the phone. I have it documented and I did send him and email to have him explain why he said our son is upset in talking to me that long. But, I don't expect to get a reply. What would you do in my situation?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 12:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• I would just enjoy the moment I can speak with my child. People like him like attention, arguing and never change their ways.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Men can be real douches!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 12:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Is there a way you can have a face-to-face discussion with this man? Tell him it's not about you or him, it's about your son. He was upset and wanted to talk to his mom. If your ex cares more about your son than he does about himself, he'll see that. If he doesn't see that, he's a 24-karat asshole.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2013