Good morning mama's!

What's new?

I am so excited for school to be out so we can enjoy some down time around here! 5 more days. Is school out for you where you live?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Hi! 3 more weeks of school here!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Hey Jackie! How have you been, besides crazy busy?! LOL

DS had his last day last Friday. He is so excited about summer. He is with his dad until Wednesday and then I get to deal with his hyper self. I can't wait! It is nice having him all day over the summer.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Hey you! I'm good even though I'm sick again! It's been kind of a rough year. :/
    I'm excited for your boy. I live for summer, it's the best time of year.
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 12:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Hugs mama, sorry it has been so rough. We had a few months of broken bones with D. He gets the cast off his nose on Tuesday and hopefully that will be the last one for a while! Summer is the best time of year!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Hi there. Long time no see. Sorry you're not feeling well, but that you're well enough to come here on CM for a vist :) My dau's last day of school is Wed. So I have a couple days left of relative peace until the chore of keeping her busy begins! lol :p Although, I do enjoy the no homework & not having to crane her out of bed in the mornings! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Hi Jackie!!
    We're done, and I mean DONE! Kiddo graduated on Friday, so I can turn off that 7am alarm forever!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Hi Jackie! Just through thursday & then finally school will be out.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Friday is the last day! :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Last day is this Thursday
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• My daughter has been out of school for almost two weeks already. She's off at the "I dig plants!" adventure day camp this week, and I'm proofreading a Spanish book. The camp includes a field trip to a local botanical garden tomorrow, and my daughter is super excited--to ride the school bus for a field trip like a big kid! She barely cares whereshe's going.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2013