Someone please help me out.

I'm from Dallas tx.
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to do with my future.

I was thinking about going to Stanford brown for Medical assistant, then applying at a hospital, and maybe have them pay for my nursing school. But I'm now finding out they don't pay for LVN school, I guess just RN.

Or going to a LVN school, applying for a job at a hospital, and have them pay for RN school, but don't you need your asscotiates first?

Ahhhhhh!
I'm so confused. ANY tip or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!!
And an hourly pay estimate.

Mommy2bbyboy

Asked by Mommy2bbyboy at 12:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2013 in

• Become an ultrasound Technician. You can freelance.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• go for your LVN then have them pay for the RN. Medical assisting is a waste of time and money. I went for my MA and I can't get a job that pays more then $9 but now I am stuck with 10k in student loans.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Lost soul, wouldn't I have to do my basics first?
    Mommy2bbyboy

Comment by Mommy2bbyboy (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Talk to a couple of different colleges. Someone in the counseling office will be able to answer your questions.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Ugh!! I read that lvn programs are thought to get into because its competitive. I'm seriously not too smart. I'm feeling discouraged.
    Mommy2bbyboy

Comment by Mommy2bbyboy (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• same as lost, I have my MA but can't find a job for shit. I'm going back to school to get my RN. Yes, you have to do basics before you can start the nursing classes. there is also an entrance exam into the nursing program, I suggest you study, study, study! Oh and LVN (LPN) mostly get hired at nursing homes, not hospitals. MAs are not hired on at hospitals, just doctor's offices. GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

Next question in
Did they get my information wrong?

Next question overall (Relationships)
Any thoughts.