Is this weird?

I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do, they're usually pretty vivid. Last night, I had a dream that my former boss who was great & who I haven't seen in 10 yrs, was killed in a car accident. Should I call him just to say "hi"? And should I mention the dream?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• Say hi if you want. But I doubt if the dream meant anything. If you mention it, just do it in passing, like, "This was so weird. I had a dream about you last night." Make light of it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Maybe you could so some social media stalking first just to see if he's still around?
    I had a dream last night that I was an art dealer and had a baby!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• I right there with you. I rarely remember my dreams. If you want to contact him go for it but I wouldn't mention the dream, that will just freak him out.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• I've had something similar before I would go ahead and check if he's still breathing but I wouldn't really say anything.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2013