How to get rid of home business stock

I started selling Pure Romance a little while ago and its just not working out. I need to get rid of it. My husband thought he was helping and put it on our amazon acct...which i guess youre not suppose to do cause i got some kind of warning email so i pulled it off. i dont wanna lose all that money but i dont know how to get rid of it :(

PAMom3479

Asked by PAMom3479 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2013 in Money & Work

• Did you try ebay yet?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• LOL. Another one who joined the WRONG company!
    Host an open house blowout sale.

And no, you can't sell it here on CM.

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Cafe Robin wrote at 2:16 PM on Jun. 3 , 2013
    Cafe Robin
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Most companies have a buy back policy. I would check with your company to see what their policies are. You will not get as much as you paid for it but you'll get money back. Otherwise, try and sell it or find other consultants to sell it to. This is why I tell people to NOT buy a ton of stock. Too many companies, well, rather, sponsors push their people to buy stock and it not for the recruits benefit but rather so they can make more money. Drives me insane.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 6:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Not adult products sweetie. There is NO buy back policy.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:43 AM on Jun. 4, 2013

• Craigslist or ebay or just find another consultant to buy it from u or a friend
    WorkAtHomeMom10

Answer by WorkAtHomeMom10 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• Oh wow, having a buy back policy has always been one of my deciding factors in joining a business, especially one that is an inventory based business. I can see why they wouldn't but that really stinks for those the business didn't work out for.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 8:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• It's not required that they buy inventory. And would you really want to be the next consumer in the chain of returned adult products?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2013