*WARNING....TMI QUESTION*

i have this strong smell from my "lady place". there is no discharge and i havent had sex in about a week. i dont have any clue what could be wrong with me. i had a yeast infection about 2 weeks ago but it cleared up. i know to go to the dr and i plan on going but i cant get an appointment for 2 weeks. if anyone has any clue what could be i thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• STD
    Anonymous

• im married and i dont have sex with anyone but my husband and i know for fact that he doesnt have the time to have an affair
    Anonymous

• It's not a stuck tampon is it? Other than that some kind of vaginal infection- yeast is what comes to mind, maybe it came back.

Answer by Bmat at 7:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• its prolly a std...
    Anonymous

• not being mean but he can have time you dont know about,again in not being mean
    Anonymous

• ignore that anon.

I have had bacteria before that has NO other symptom but a smell.
    There are creams that the Dr can prescribe for you to clear up the issue. Call them and see if they will phone you one in. ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i havent had a period because of my birth control maybe it is an infection
    Anon i know its not an STD
    Anonymous

• It could be a bacterial infection. It can be caused from a couple different things like wiping back to front, wearing panties too long, or your husband can have some bacteria in his male parts that he's passing to you. It doesn't make it an STD and it doesn't mean he's screwing someone else.
    Anonymous

• trust me he doesnt have time. we live on a base and he works 5 minutes from where we live.
    Anonymous

• geez as percistent as that anon is you'd think she was sleeping with your hubby..lol... if you had a yeast infection a couple weeks ago it might not have gone away all the way. it might have come back..
    Anonymous