Husband keeps making these threats. adult content

Threats to cheat on me!

The threats are making me distrust him. He keeps threatening to cheat on me if I don't give in to his sexual demands.

The thought of sex with him is starting to make me feel full of dread because I'm nursing and I have really low estrogen and vaginal atrophy and the cream isn't helping at all.. But he keeps threatening to cheat on me and saying things like "All those things you read you must read about how men need sex.. how men can't control themselves.. how if they get the opportunity and aren't getting any at home they WILL cheat"..

My husband is driving me nuts. He brings up the lack of sex (I've done it teeth gritted a few times but it is really not pleasant for me at all and he gets disgusted with it a bit so I don't know why he wants me to have sex with him when I am clearly not enjoying it at all) every single day more than once and we're only together for a few hours per day!! I don't get how a person can get so fixated on sex that they can't understand that pestering me constantly, touching my butt all the time and saying "you like it", isn't going to make my estrogen issues better. And then threatening to cheat on me, which he has done since before I was even supposed to be having sex after baby, is making me really start to distrust him and feel paranoid about where he is etc. And he says "You should feel happy that I want you". I mean, I guess that's true.. but I can't help my feelings. This is such a short time in our children's lives and in the scheme of lifelong marriage, why can't he just be patient with me??? Accept that temporarily I am having very low estrogen and it will get better but if he destroys our relationship over this he is a fool. ??

I don't know what to do. I've printed off things about low sex drive during nursing and low estrogen and vaginal atrophy etc. but he just insists that I am doing this on purpose. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2013 in Relationships

•   This is what he needs!!!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Tell him he's free to leave anytime he wants. What do you need him for?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• He sounds like a selfish asshole. If you're willing to back it up, hand him a hundred dollar bill and tell him to go buy some and not to bother coming back.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• I'd tell him not to let the door hit him in the ass on his way out!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• He does not sound like much of a husband. If you cannot get thru to him, than you may have to make the decision to let him go, since he already wants to go anyway, just waiting on your permission.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• I am sorry to say this but your hubby is a jerk, and an insensitive one at that! maybe you should let him read the responses here......

Answer by older at 8:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• back when I had my kids, if my husband uttered those words, he'd be eating my fist. first of all, don't MESS with a new mommy!!!
    He is definitely manipulative and all the warning signs that are popping up says, you should seek outside counsel. He clearly doesn't get how you're feeling, nor does he seem to care. REally, get some counseling..there is nothing wrong with a counselor, but I would suggest a Male counselor who appears as though he's raised kids already. Older men tend to be very sensitive to womens emotions. Also, the husbands tend to listen to their insight because they are men. Good luck.
    momma-t42

Answer by momma-t42 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Your saying you just had HIS CHILD. And he is being a big baby about not getting any sex. I think you should just tell him to go ahead if that is what you want to do. But take your belongings with you when you go do it. Because we will no longer be together.   Basicly "don't let the door hit you when you leave".

Answer by louise2 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• you are not his sex slave. tell him if he wants to leave, then do it, you don't need that bullshit
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Honestly, that sounds abusive...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2013