Jane Lynch and Jordan Peele's AU video

Will it change any minds?

Breakup

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 10:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2013 in Religious Debate

• Haha, I loved it, but you know that those who already have their opinions are just going to hate it.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• LOL. Clever. Will it have an impact, probably not. Though it is fun to watch.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Minds are very hard to change. I like the music, though.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• that was excellent! and i had high expectations since it was Jane Lynch & Jordan Peeles.

but it wont change any minds...those who need to see it will write it off with some ignorant dribble (Hollywood elitists, liberals, or most likely, a *gasp* Lesbian).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• That was great! No it won't change any minds, but I love it!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• All for separation of church and state. I don't want religion in my government and I want the government out of my religion. I had to quit watching even though I love Jane Lynch. Her voice was very annoying and the whole thing was a bit boring. I can't imagine anyone watching something like that and saying " Wow, church and state really should be separate this was so eye opening!!!!!" lol
    Anonymous