Okay fantasy foodies, let's talk pizza, gourmet pizza.

I like all pizza, I don't say no to any of it whether it's NY flat pies or Chicago deep dish. I must say, Friday dh and I went to dinner and I ordered gorgonzola, fig and caramelized onion pizza. It was AWESOME.

Okay, so your favorite pizza?

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 10:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I miss Pizza in Italy! I Always got the Quattro Stagioni which is a pizza that is sectioned off into 4 parts (Quattro) one sections is plain cheese, on is diavola (pepperoni), one is artichoke hearts the other olives. OMG SO GOOD! I miss the thin crispy amazing crust.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Ahhh...fugetaboutit...what else would I say? Sausich & peps!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Sausage, mushrooms, and olives. Lots of them all, and big chunks. And thick, spicy tomato sauce.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• no red sauce...pesto ,goat or feta cheese ,grilled onions ,chopped artichoke hearts ,medium heat peperoncini  peppers and kalameta olives

drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• A real wood fired oven Margherita like I had when I lived in Itsly. There's a restaurant here called Dough's and it was 100% like I had in Italy.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Izsarejman When/Where did you live in Italy? I lived in Vicenza for three years from 2008-2011
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• I lived in Naples from 2000-2003. I would kill to go back just to stuff my face.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• My husband makes his with crushed garlic, spinach, feta, and tomato. So good.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:08 AM on Jun. 4, 2013

• We're not far from Italy (couple of hours drive) and you can tell by the number of pizzerias around! lol

There's a guy in the village does amazing thin woodsmoke pizzas and my favourite is (cheese and olives being a given) ham, mushroom, and mozzarella. His goatcheese and sliced pepper pizzas are pretty good too...
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:38 AM on Jun. 4, 2013