I am having such a crappy day...

I was late to work, my dd is sick, had to work late, I was late picking my DD up so of course I had to pay $5 for every minute I was late, my DH is in a bad mood...I need a good cry...

efmeador0709

Asked by efmeador0709 at 7:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go ahead and cry. Then get a bath and a cup of tea or a glass of wine and count your blessings. Get to bed early if you can. Give your daughter and extra hug.

Answer by Bmat at 7:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• $5 a minute? Hell, I'm gonna start me up a day care center! Sorry you're having such a crappy day though.
    Anonymous

• Me too...

I have a sinus infection, I am on my period, my legs are cramping, my heel has a bone spur that is killing me, and my hemrroids are flaring up......

NO LIE: my dh told me to just go to bed.......but here I sit typing....

POOR us ;( lol
    Anonymous

• LOL I know, and I still have to cook dinner, bathe my DD, feed her and put her to bed, get her bags packed for tomorrow and here I sit on CM...
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 7:50 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• LOL mythic......that made me smile ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I need to lay down with my dd to get her to sleep, and I know when I do my nose will start running like a water faucet.....need to get prepared with lots of tissue.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Thanks Bmat :)...I love your answers!
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I had a crappy week. My internet quit working, the program that runs on my class had a "bug" on it so I couldn't work on it, my internet was bad, I got a calculator that didn't work, what else could have gone wrong? I know how you feel but it all gets better.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2009