What is everyone up to tonight?

I'm babysitting my friend's toddler and baby so mommy and daddy can have a date night. They are too cute!

Kword

Asked by Kword at 11:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Nothing. Just putzing around here for a while drinking my beer. Now that it's gone I need to jump in the shower and then take something to try to sleep tonight. Hoping zzquil will do the trick. Last night was horrible. I was tossing all night long and the frickin birds outside were making noise. I thought that was kind of weird. It was really irritating. I had a horrible night trying to sleep.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• I proofread textbooks. This one's a Spanish grammar book. That would put QuinnMae to sleep, I bet. I wonder why birds were making noise at night.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• ^^ I know, that was what I was thinking. I know that there are some babies out there, but they are sort of at the stage where they can almost fly. They shouldn't need to eat as often. It wasn't the noise they make when they are waiting for food delivery though. IDK. Maybe a cat got to them. Although I saw two just hanging out under the bushes in front of the house earlier today. I just hope they stay quiet.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:46 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• let my kids stay up a hour past their bed time to watch a show (they have 2 1/2 more days of school) so y not lol Hubbys in bed watching tv im wanting this baby to come out and meet us all already (37 wks 2 days today gender unknown). Thinking I wanna take a bath even though I should clean but I stoped work last week so ill clean tomorrow
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Awww. A baby fix is always a good thing.

I'm just working and hanging out on CM.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

•  this is me right now
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• How exciting, Cherriemama! How did your outing at the river go
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2013

• Nothing besides this , wishing it was Friday and getting ready for it. Need to get ready for bed because Sun is up at 5:30 am and the days are longer.
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 4, 2013

• I went out with a friend of mine who is staying with me this week.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:31 AM on Jun. 4, 2013

• Yes! Baby fix! :)

What type of work do you do, Ballad?
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2013