Eff!!!!!!!! So upset . adult content

I have really bad stretch marks on my upper thighs, stomach, and sides. I was looking at my belly today, and I've noticed that my stretch marks seem to be spreading. It starting to go all over the top of my belly button! I'm not gaining or losing any drastic weight, so what going on? It's so hard to look at myself in the mirror. As I'm typing this I want to cry!!

Anyone know how I can make stretch marks at least less noticeable?!
I can't take it anymore.

Mommy2bbyboy

Asked by Mommy2bbyboy at 1:44 AM on Jun. 4, 2013 in General Parenting

• Have you tried cocoa butter lotion? How far along are you? Just remember that stretch marks are only skin deep; it's what you have inside you--your baby and your heart of hearts--that matters
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:48 AM on Jun. 4, 2013

• Time ... they fade with time ...
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 3:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2013

• Bio Oil helped lighten mine

Answer by missanc at 5:56 AM on Jun. 4, 2013

• They have something otc that is supposed to lighten or completly rid you of stretch marks, but I can't for the life of me, remember what it is, maybe it's Bio Oil or Mederma?? I know that things like this can make you feel insecure & badly about yourself, & it prob. won't help much to say that it's what's on the inside that matters, but it's true. If it makes you feel any better... after 2 c-sections I'm now the not so proud owner of a 'front butt' ....... I've tried sit ups, zumba, everything I can think of & it's still there. I've learned that it's just a part of me, & as hard as it is, I've learned to accept it. I just remind myself that the reason I have it, is because I gave birth to 2 beautiful babies, & they were totally worth it!! Hang in there hon.! *hugs*
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:49 AM on Jun. 4, 2013

• they will never go away- but time will make them fade
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• oils- cocoa butter / Vitamin E and Bio. All of these will work. Keep oiling and getting circulation to the skin by doing gentle massaging while rubbing in the oil.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• Thank you all so much!
    I'm not pregnant, I have a 2 year old boy though.
    Mommy2bbyboy

Comment by Mommy2bbyboy (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• I heard mederma helps.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• Try Mothers Friend Lotion.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 2:39 AM on Jun. 5, 2013