Calling all b-ball fans.... are you watching the NBA Finals & who are you rooting for?

My heart will always belong to the Clev. Cavs..... However, since they didn't make it.... again, this year... (Motto of a Clev. sports fan "There's always next year) I have to turn to the silver & black & be a temp. Spurs fan..... Though it pains me to admit it!! There's A LOT to be said about loyalty & even though there is no question that Lebron is a very talented player, I CAN NOT bring myself to root for a team that he is on..... Childish? ...... Maybe.... lol... Soooo

GO SPURS!! (Until the finals are over, that is....)

Who are you rooting for????

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 9:46 AM on Jun. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• my team is out (okc Thunder) but that was to be expected. so we switched to the hockey playoffs. we dont have a team in that either, but its more fun to watch. the Spurs are a good team and i'll probably cheer for them in the finals.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2013

• lol.. I'm sure that the Thunder prob. did better than the Cavs this yr..... Didn't get to watch much b-ball unfortunetly. I'm hoping that experience will trump youthful tallent & get the Spurs the ring! Basketball is the only sport I get into.... so I don't have a fallback option... lol
    HappyEndings

Comment by HappyEndings (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2013

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 4, 2013

•  I hope they give his heiness, King Lebron the royal treatment he deserves! :p 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• hahaha, LOVE all those mrsmom!! GO SPURS!!!!
    HappyEndings

Comment by HappyEndings (original poster) at 7:17 AM on Jun. 5, 2013