Anybody cry after masturbating?

I feel so pathetic. I want to have sex. But at the sametime I don't want to do it just because. I am sad and down and feeling like the pleasure is short lived and then I feel down that I'm crying and then I feel sad because it's not what I really want.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2013 in Health

• Masturbation should be an empowering experience! You don't NEED a man, you are in touch with your body, comfortable with your sexuality, and able to have such an amazing experience!
    Do you know how many women don't have orgasms by themselves? OR during sex?? Be glad your brain wasn't filled with the concept of sex being "dirty" when you were younger that would prohibit you from the enjoyment of being a sexual person.

Take a look around this website: www.the-clitoris.com. It's not porn or anything, it's a women's sexual health resource. Maybe reading stories from others will make you feel better.

CELEBRATE YOUR SEXY SINGLEHOOD!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• lol you need to get a life
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• Crying after sexual release is normal. It's just catharsis. If you want to go meet someone, do it, but don't worry too much about the flood of emotions after an orgasm.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• It does happen, but You need to know WHY it's happening.
    If it's because you've just had a release, that's ok.
    If it's because of guilt, past sexual trauma, or the like, then you should probably talk to someone.

You say you want to have sex- are you in a relationship and sex is not available? (Your partner is not at home, or refuses your advances) Or do you deny sex for some reason and then masturbate?
    Or are you single, and feeling sad that masturbation is the whole of your sex life?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• I agree its sad to not have a partner (believe me, I know this too well) but crying sounds a little bizarre. but then again I don't know your situation, maybe you've got a partner.
    gray187

Answer by gray187 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• i'm single. and yes the last one to your question. feeling sad about it that I have to do that. but I'm clearly not ready for a relationship.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2013