Anyone else going to watch Idol?

One of the guys actually lives an hour from me -- Nathaniel -- so it'll be interesting to see how he does. I live in a small town in Upstate NY so it's strange to have someone from around here on there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am!
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• ohhh yes
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have it TIVO'ed.....what is that guys name who's wife died just a few weeks ago. White guy?

LOVE HIM HE IS AWSOME! my fav. I dont like any of the girls yet. sometimes it takes a while for them to grow on me. lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I am going to try.....but I am at work....and everytime I want to watch something it gets busy around here :(
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Of course... gotta see that Simon Cowell..... I love him!!!
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have been watching. Although Wednesdays it goes against LOST. So, I don't know which one I will wait to watch online. I don't have a favorite on Idol yet.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 8:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2009