Need reassurance..

I've an ultrasound in exactly a week. Ill be 7 weeks 5 days along. I'm scared as hell because of what happened my second pregnancy.. I was at 8 weeks in my second and went in for the uktrasound and baby measured at 7 weeks 4 days.. there was no heartbeat. Needless to say I was devastated. During that pregnancy I did have a lot of spotting even very early on but with this one I've had no spotting or bleeding at all. But I'm still very worried I can't help but think the worse.. :'(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I've been where you are. Take deep breaths. Remember that it is possible, and even very likely, to have a normal healthy pregnancy after losing a baby to miscarriage. That doesn't stop you from rushing to the bathroom with your heart in your throat every time you feel a trickle of anything, but chances are, you'll have a beautiful baby along about next Christmas.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• Stress and worry have no place in a pregnancy. They don't benefit you or baby.
    Enjoy life, enjoy being pregnant. Worry when the circumstances actually call for it.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• HUGS mama and good luck Try not to stress about it. Think positive thoughts.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• Stress won't help things. I know that's easy for me to say and not easy to practice. Try to think positively and hopefully the next week flies by.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• Thanks ladies :) I try not to think about it but lately because its next week its all I can think about.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• That's normal. Try to relax. I had a healthy baby boy following my miscarriage.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• I've been where you are as well. The image of the second baby I lost is burned into my mind. I was scared when I became pregnant again and despite having to take progesterone for the first 14 weeks, my son was healthy and full term...8 lbs11oz at birth!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 8:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• I remember being super paranoid at this point. But without bleeding or any other symptoms of any sort... you have no cause to worry. Look forward to that ultrasound!

You're gonna be a fantastic momma and its okay to worry about your baby <3
    KGelaznikas

Answer by KGelaznikas at 3:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2013