who and how much?

Who here smoked(s) while they are pregnant and how much? Really im just curious, post anon if youd like!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did for the first 12 weeks...but I didn't find out until I was 10 weeks and my Dr. told me it's better to wean myself rather than to quit cold turkey
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I smoked for the first three months of my pregnancy. I wouldn't smoke a whole cigarette, I'd smoke half and then he'd smoke half, and it took us about two days to go through one pack.
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 7:54 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I do, I am quitting...I am down to about 3-5 a day..... can't wait until im completely done... I know that if I quit cold turkey it causes a lot of stress on the baby. Thats why I am doing it slowly
    Anonymous

• you are selfish if you smoke while you are pregnant if you ask me. your putting your baby at many risks.
    Anonymous

• I quit before I started trying.
    Anonymous

• I smoke right now. i smoke maybe half a pack a day. My baby is normal size and has a strong heartbeat. Dont get me wrong I feel bad for smoking sometimes but i also suffer from major panic attacks and the smoking helps to ease them. From what ive heard that is easier on the baby than it having to go through the stress of a panic attack. My husbands mom smoked the whole time she was pregnant with him and his brother.
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 7:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• With my first I smoked the first month because I didnt know i was pregnant and as soon as the stick said positive, i put down the pack and never picked it up again that was in 2006. I had my second child in 2008 and i still dont smoke and i was smoking for heavy for 7 years and as soon as i knew i was going to be a mommy i didnt think twice i put it down and never returned.
    Anonymous

• i smoke and go through about a pack a day.
    Anonymous

• i smoke now and smoked with my other 2 also.i smoke a pack in 3 days.
    Anonymous

• maybe every other day, probably less than that. had a healthy baby boy 2 weeks ago. pregnancy was great too, always measured well and had a good heart beat.
    Anonymous