Does anyone know what this might be??

I have been with the same guy for 3 years. I have been tested regularly for STD's. Everything is clear. I had a period last month around the 30th. It wasn't a normal period it was lighter than usual. My boobs have been sore. I have had a clear vaginal discharge. It's doesn't have an odor. Like I am peeing on myself. I have had some sharp stabbing pain in my stomach during sex. After I have sex My stomach is hard as a rock for a few hours. I went for a pap a month ago and she said my uterus is slipping. I have been nauseated and throwing up sometimes. I do not have insurance so I can't see a doctor!! Anyone have any suggestions?

heatherlnagel

Asked by heatherlnagel at 7:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Health

• i would get a pg test
    Anonymous