Confused..

For years now, my period has always came around the end of the month. Usually between the 20th and 25th. I did have unprotected sex May 30th, and today i got what i thought was my period, but it's extremely early, it was light, and i had no cramps with it. It's too early to test, but could there be a possibility that i'm pregnant? i didn't think you could spot this early on. I've had a miscarriage before, so i'm worried.. but there was no clotting.

hope827

Asked by hope827 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• you had sex, so yes. it is possible you could be pregnant
    would you like opinions regarding any other health concerns?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• Unprotected sex equals possible pregnancy. But if you only had it on the 30th, which would have been last Thursday, then it was right ater your period, and you wouldn't be showing signs yet. Or did you miss your period in May?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• I had my period in may, it ended the 25th, had sex on the 30th and started bleeding today the 4th. Like nothing makes sense. ):
    hope827

Comment by hope827 (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2013

• its always possible to get pregnant after having sex especially unprotected , but since you had sex after ur period (which means after ovulation) its not likely possible yes but not likey its possible its just left over from your period if it doesn't stop might want to see a doc infections and std can cause bleeding between periods.
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 5, 2013