This baby is teaseing me

37 wks and 3 days with baby # 3 . It could be ive been cleaning house all day but today around 5 I started having cramps and BH they went off and on for about 2 hours I sat down took a nap and now they r gone belly hurts a lil but no cramps or Braxton hicks. This baby is just teasing me getting me all excited for its arrival then decides nope just kidding im not coming yet

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 5, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Get used to it, Mama. That baby's gonna be jerking your chain for the rest of your life, one way or another.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:31 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Lol Ballad!

I wish you all the best OP. :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• It's normal for you to have Braxton hicks when you are more active and then for them to stop when you relax. Just a little longer!

Answer by missanc at 6:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Baby is not teasing you. You over exerted yourself. That far along you shouldn't be cleaning house all day. Not without resting between rooms anyway.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:59 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• That's pretty typical lol

Mine REALLY teased me.

37 weeks I went into labor and it stopped so they sent me home.
    38 weeks, same thing.
    39 weeks I was finally induced and had her within 2 hours of my first contraction.

She has been just as troublesome outside of the womb ;)
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Oh you are almost there! I know you can't wait, I couldn't at least, by the 9th month I wanted that baby to be born already LOL Congratulations and good luck!
    Nicollea

Answer by Nicollea at 1:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2013