Does anybody know how many calories that just an orgasm burns? adult content

I've googled this and I'm sure many of you have too and have only gotten the answer for how many calories are burned during sex. Well sex factors in thrusting, making out, changing positions, all that physical activity. I'm talking ONLY an orgasm. Like your partner is going down on you or you're using a toy, you're not really moving or being physical and then your muscle tense up and tighten, pupils dilate, heart rate increases, and you start convulsing. That set of involuntary actions that your body goes through during an orgasm; how many calories does that burn

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Jun. 5, 2013 in Health

• IDK,2 maybe?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:37 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Impossible. You burn 2 calories just standing up. The body goes through A LOT during those few seconds.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• 110-130
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 7:59 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• I would say in the range of 30 to 50, but if you fake it it is probably more....

Answer by older at 8:13 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• probably not that many- I mean it lasts a very short time so...

I don't dount sexual activity into my work out calories (calories I burn) I consider it normal activity...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:26 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• What,are you trying some sort of orgasm related workout routine?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:28 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• No lmao, I'm a yogi/fitness instructor. I'm already in shape. I was just curious cause you hear talk all the time about sex burning calories, which it does, but never the actual orgasm
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:40 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• I got my data from surfing French websites. They were quite specific about it being orgasm-only calories being burned. The general range was 110 to 130 although one site did go as low as 100.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 9:44 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Not as many as you'd think. Otherwise I'd weigh 98 pounds!

And seriously- if you need to count THOSE calories you have a serious eating disorder, or way too much time on your hands.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• 69
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2013