Hows your weather?

we have a bad storm cell heading in from the gulf- promising storms, flooding & the possibility of isolated tornadoes. florida isn't safe from tornadoes lol we do get them when the weather is real nasty, but they aren't as severe on the F scale obviously as they are in the Midwest. it's been gloomy & rainy all week and im starting to get depressed! i need the sun :(

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 5, 2013 in Travel

• Stay safe!

It's sunny with clear skies here. Its heading towards the upper 80s.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• im so jealous lost!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• this right here is what i need. ill just close my eyes and pretend im surrounded by this :)

tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• It's hot. It's nearing 110, and will probably go over that by Saturday.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:11 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• In the mid 80s partly sunny, that storm system is supposed to be moving our way too. We are kinda in east central Alabama. Hopefully it doesn't get severe. My sisters are on vacation in Gulf Shores until the end of the week.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• LOL, welcome to my world.

We all need some bright sunshine these days! Here ya go!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:35 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Well, as we've already established we're not all that far from each other, you already know my weather. lol

Dark, rainy, miserable. Just found out we're under an areal flood watch through Friday afternoon. We got a few minutes in the pool yesterday before real rain started, but that's about it. I think we're pretty much inside for the week. Maybe some hit or miss rides around the block, but that's about it.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:46 AM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Not too bad yet. I just got back from my walk and it's sunny, bright, and 80 but it's going to be in the mid 90s today.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• High 70's & sunny. I just came back from my Son's field day & the breeze & sun was so nice. Stay safe, this weather is nuts!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• its nice and sunny here 75 here in virginia beach
    navywife234

Answer by navywife234 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2013