i hate when my SO drops me off. then i feel stranded. and bored. and uhhg!!!

anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah!! i kn ow i hate feeling like this!
    Anonymous

• Drops you off at home after a night out? Is that what you mean?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• no like at my moms house. we only have one car. so he dropped me off and he said he'd be back by five. but he's not! rawr!!
    Anonymous

• damn... i would hate that too! dont feel too bad b/c we only have one car also and when my SO is at work, i am starnded in the hosue all day. lol
    Anonymous

• I was stranded, too. I insisted on a second car when the children were in school, but before that if I wanted the car I had to get the children up and drive my husband to work, and back. I understand the frustration of being stranded. I guess you could watch TV or something.

Answer by Bmat at 8:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Talk to him about it. That would be a respect thing for me. If he says he's going to be somewhere at 5 he should...its disrespectful of your time. Unless he is working and has no other option of course.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• well he had to take a trip to the DMV and i can only imagine the line at 3 something. so i dont know. then the weather. but still.. he should of beenhere by now. he doesnt have a cell phone, so i cant. we cnt afford cell phones.
    Anonymous

• Well I don't know about that. The DMV closes at 4:30 or 5 at the latest right?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• we only have one car and we like it that way... on mondays he takes me and our son to my moms for the day so she can have her grammy day and mommy can take that all important word NAP! and then tuesday thru friday we are home without the car, but at 330 everyday my mom comes and gets us and then she and I go work out at the gym and the boy goes to the little day care... and if my mom and I dont go, i dont mind to stay at home... there is always plenty to do.. i have my own design company, that keeps me plenty busy. Plus now the boy is learning to crawl, I find myself playing with him a lot more. Granted he still likes his "alone" time... lol kinda funny when he looks at me as if to say... " mama, leave me alone" LOL
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:48 AM on Feb. 18, 2009