Help me name my blog

I want to start a blog.. I want to cover my discovery of yoga, more organic and healthy eating and my journey with anxiety. A name for it sssooo hard. So far i have

The Road to Me

A Healthy Start

introducing a new me

Eat Live Yoga

. Any suggestions or tips. thanks so much.

evanaudrey

Asked by evanaudrey at 3:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You might want to google any of your choices... they may be out there already. THe road to me is a pretty big FB page.... https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-road-to-ME/256051284513570

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• If you include your first name, the likelihood that you'll take a title that isn't already in use will go way down. You know, Julie's Journey or something.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Fido...oh you said blog! not dog!!! Seriously I read it wrong at first. lol

Of your choices I like Eat Live Yoga, but I agree with pp's as well. Good luck and I wish you success. :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 4:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Having hit on a successful blog format (I just celebrated over 50,000 page views recently) woot woot, I would suggest a catchy name that doesn't limit it to just one topic. That way, if you branch out, you are not stuck and your audience isn't limited.

I assume evanaudrey is a combo of your kid's names. If you want, you can message me and we can brainstorm.

I read A LOT of blogs, mainly fashion and humor. The one take away I find with the successful ones is that the author is engaging and exuberant about whatever topic is posted.

So - catchy and memorable is good. Healthy or strictly informative is a yawner.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• A good example is The PIoneer Woman ...

A local blogger - Nanny Goats in Panties

A style blog named Not Dead Yet Style
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I still can't think of anything. Something catchy to go with my Name (Kati) HELP!!!
    evanaudrey

Comment by evanaudrey (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Youth Retreat
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 4:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2013