You are 84 and just won the 600 mil power ball, before taxes what do you do?

Good grief , you might not live to spend all of it, never mind all kinds of people will be after you. I would just get a place secure it and give the rest to small businesses that never get loans from banks.

That is what I would do keep enough to survive and help people that try real hard to make a real business not put it in the stock market. That also includes someone that would help me that I already trust. Would not trust doctors they already treat older people like an ATM. what would you do at that age, with all that money. PS I also heard someone let her go ahead of them, they could of won.

by2013

Asked by by2013 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Start spending like there is no tomorrow. Give large chunks away to charitable organizations.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Take care of my loved ones & close friends (making sure they were set for life after I passed) While alive, I could afford a live-in nurse, chef, chauffeur, maid, etc. I'd live it up til I ain't livin no more! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Make sure it'd all go to my son and husband, if he were still alive. Then I'd do something stupid, like make it rain at the strip club.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Take care of my family!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Just think, you could afford all new parts (like a new hip) and have your pick of men down at the Senior Center! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• My family would be taken care of for generations.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• I suspect a LOT of trust accounts set up for kids but especially grand kids and great grandkids.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• I'd set up trust accounts to make sure my kids and their kids were taken care of--and I'm talking comfortable, not so rich they never had to do anything with their lives. Then I'd set up a charitable foundation--I haven't worked out the details since I don't even play the lottery--so the world would be a better place long after I was forgotten.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:17 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• I would take it all in cash immediately obviously, so it would amount to a little more than half. Then I would have the time of my life, body willing, and the rest would be divided among family.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Help others....the best feeling in the world would be leaving the earth helping someone else.
    CaliBlondeGirl

Answer by CaliBlondeGirl at 10:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2013