Ok ladies i need advice but please no bashing me

have you ever felt like you werent being put on a pedistal i wanna feel speacial like i want him to be proud that im his wife and im not just some random women that hes with ps. been married for 4 years with a son im not looking for rude comments im looking for advise and closure thanks positive comments only please lol sorry bout my grammar

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Jun. 5, 2013 in Relationships

• My grandparents were married for 2 days short of 51 years. Grandma said the thing she really loved about being with him was just knowing that he was there. That they could be doing their own thing in separate rooms but that if one needed or wanted the other - s/he was there.

If you want hold hands in public - take his. Make it clear. If you don't want to be on separate computers go sit on his lap while he's on his computer. He'll start to get the message. But it should go both ways.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Be honest with him and tell him how you would like to be treated. Men really stink at mind reading.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• You should be proud that you're his wife, period. You aren't some random woman, you're the one that he stood with before family and friends and swore to love and adore. That alone shows that he is proud of you, otherwise he would have never married you.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• Talk with him about your feelings and suggest some things that would make you feel special. Men aren't mindreaders!
    Mermaid65

Answer by Mermaid65 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• I am sure if you ASKED him, he'd tell you you ARE on a pedestal.

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• (+)
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:23 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• I don't really have any advice on how to make a man put his woman "on a pedestal". I will say at least tell him how you feel, don't harbor resentment.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• i have spoke to him bout how feel ginger that makes since
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• but i still wanna have my hands held and be adored in public not ignore each other every night on seperate computers doing our own thing seems like we dont spend much quality time with each other lol and every time we try and plan a date night it doesnt go that great no opening doors no saying your beuitiful or holding hands
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2013

• i dont think im asking for to much but actions speaks louder then words i just want a normal loving man
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2013