Please help!! I just found out from my 2 yr old son that his half sister whom he sees while visiting his dad has been touching his pee-pee !! She is 8 Please help what do i do i fel so awfull !!!

madmom30

Asked by madmom30 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 6, 2013 in General Parenting

• Talk to his dad!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Well okay, deep breath. How did you find this out? From your son? I'd stay calm and talk to the dad--I'm assuming the half sister is his--and have him get her side of the story. Maybe she was helping to bathe your son and washed him? Maybe she changed his diaper or wiped him when he used the toilet? Maybe she was putting his swimsuit on for him and brushed against him? What I mean is, you can't jump to conclusions based on a story from a two-year-old, who probably isn't talking well enough yet to give you details. Not that you shouldn't take it seriously, but don't assume that the eight-year-old is a raging pervert till you get more facts. If you find that something did happen, counseling for both kids will be in order, and drastically restricted, supervised contact, if any. I don't know what would go down legally if an eight-year-old was caught touching a two-year-old, but that's not your first concern. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:33 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Maybe it is something as innocent as she helps change his diapers or helps him go to the bathroom. Maybe dad put them in the bathtub together.

More details.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:40 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• A little exploration is age appropriate, but you must speak to the parents of the step sister to let her know it's not okay. I have seen children have serious issues when remembering these situations later in teenage years.
    wildbruin

Answer by wildbruin at 12:52 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• well my son told me mommy sossy pee pee i thought it was nothing and just let it go i said to him yes sissy pee pe every body pee pee then not long him and her leave the room i wait a few min and then sneek down the hall and the door is closed i open the door and 8 yr old pulls up paints quickly i ask what are you doing and she loooked very shoked that i came in seise that while alone with my son he tells me sister pee pee and touches himself so then i say to him does sisy touch your pe pee and he says yes and so i say you tell her no no and dont let any body touch your pee pee that is no no he acted like he was happy i told him to tell her no no after that he stil yet is saying pe pee while im driving down the road i look back and he has pulled it out and saying sister so i am really having a hard time dealing with what o say or do i have talkied to the dad and still yet we are not sure of what stepst o make i am devistated a
    madmom30

Comment by madmom30 (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• You're not making any fricking sense.
    Slow down.
    She had HER pants down? I thought this was at Dad's house? Not in your home?
    He has his penis pulled out in your car? How is this possible with diaper, clothing and car seat?

I'm about to raise the flag....
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• ok sory i know i am going fast i am upst my son is potty trained been out of diaprs a good month now so yes in my car with me i only had him in underware this day just taking him around he corner to my moms house and yes this was at his dads house we are now seperated but still continue a frindship over our son and his other 3 kids my step children whom only viset every other wekend
    madmom30

Comment by madmom30 (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• i had come over to his dads to viset with the other kids while they were in for the week end when i walked in the room after hrer my son telll me sisy pe pee and yes it was like she was showing him her privet and after this i left with him and his is when he sarts to tell me sissy peee pe touch it and hid with me when we get home and point to pee pee and saying sisy looking all confused at me
    madmom30

Comment by madmom30 (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• The firstthing you need to do is get a grip. I can only imagine how awful it would feel to know that something like this has been going on with your child, but he needs you to be calm and reasonable. Talk to the dad. Get professional help to intervene, or both of you sit down with the little girl and ask her what's going on, for starters. Confront her about you seeing your son's pants down in her room, where the dad can hear. See what she has to say.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:17 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Don't leave them alone together and mention this to the court. If he can't keep your child safe then he shouldn't get unsupervised visitation. You need to get the courts and child protective services involved. Dad needs to be made aware if he isn't already.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:33 AM on Jun. 6, 2013