My son is 2 his half sister is 8 please help ease my mind !!!

well my son told me mommy sossy pee pee i thought it was nothing and just let it go i said to him yes sissy pee pe every body pee pee then not long him and her leave the room i wait a few min and then sneek down the hall and the door is closed i open the door and 8 yr old pulls up paints quickly i ask what are you doing and she loooked very shoked that i came in seise that while alone with my son he tells me sister pee pee and touches himself so then i say to him does sisy touch your pe pee and he says yes and so i say you tell her no no and dont let any body touch your pee pee that is no no he acted like he was happy i told him to tell her no no after that he stil yet is saying pe pee while im driving down the road i look back and he has pulled it out and saying sister so i am really having a hard time dealing with what o say or do i have talkied to the dad and still yet we are not sure of what stepst o make i am devistated a

madmom30

Asked by madmom30 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 6, 2013 in General Parenting

• Yes, yes, we read it before....
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:11 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• You don't need to post two questions about the same thing. Your other post will suffice. Take a deep breath and collect yourself.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:12 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Asking twice within the same hour won't help you. Most moms are in bed right now. Maybe if you ask this question in the morning, you'll get more responses.
    You really need to add all the information to your question...such as, why aren't you discussing this with his dad?
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• COUNSELING & lots of it!!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:37 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• yes sissy pee pe every body pee pee

and this is why teaching the proper name of body parts is so important
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:50 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I'm concerned about both children. If she is only 8, and she is acting out sexually, it could just be curiosity, or somebody could be doing something inappropriate to her. A child that age usually doesn't know enough to do sexual things unless someone has done them to them.....unless it's just a natural wanting to see what the other one looks like.

I think I would have calmly asked her right in the moment. Why did you have your panties down? Her answer might have given you some clues.

I agree....counseling, and of course you have to talk to her dad.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:35 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Hi there! Most sexual activity at these ages are out of exploration. It should not be condemned and the child should not feel ashamed. This is how they learn. However, if the activity continues to escalate definitely seek therapy. Therapy when you have children is healthy in general. If you condemn the children and make them scared they will not grow in healthy ways. They will end up ashamed of their bodies and afraid of what comes natural.
    As a new member, I feel a little sad that some others gave you a hard time reposting such an important question. Isn't that what we are here for? If she did not get the answers that helped her she was just in need of reassurance. Play nice, you may be in her state of mind at some point!
    lucygirl0269

Answer by lucygirl0269 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2013