yes I live in texas and I had ordered a birthday cake for my daughter. my pay check isnt big enough to pay my bills and the cake, so Iam asking will my fs pay for her bday cake that I had ordered?

amy1981806

Asked by amy1981806 at 7:41 AM on Jun. 6, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I don't think so.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:47 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• FS WILL pay for a box cake,eggs,oil,and frosting

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:49 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Why did you order a cake if you knew your check wasn't big enough to cover it? Are you aware there is a baking aisle in practically ALL grocery stores where you can get boxed cake mix that you can make at home for a fraction of the cost of buying one from the bakery department?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:50 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• What kristi said, but ladies you're wrong you can actually buy a bakery cake with food stamps. I know someone who paid for their wedding cake with fs ( sad I know) but op why don't you cancel your order buy a cake mix and make it yourself.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:08 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• pretty sure you can do it with food stamps.
    Would have been much cheaper to buy the boxed mixes though.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:17 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• In Illinois you can, my sil does that. I'd call and ask just to make sure. But making a cake yourself would save you a lot more money.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 8:31 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Depends on states. Here in Utah my brother ordered his daughters cake using FS. It was one of those custom made cakes from Walmart
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• where i live, you can buy bakery made cakes with foodstamps.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• i can give you a really good recipe for homemade chocolate cake and chocolate frosting if you want, and you can buy all the ingredients with your foodstamps (some you probably already have in your pantry)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• yes
    pathetic
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:46 AM on Jun. 6, 2013