Pigtails?

Im 25 ,would it be dorky, dumb wearing pigtails.? My daughter loves having her hair in pigtails! Only way to keep her hair up! Loves seeing mommy do it too..

Do you do pigtails? Or anything crazy with yours/daughters?

phish2

Asked by phish2 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 6, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Sure! Why not? Have fun! I remember a few years back braided pig tails were very trendy. Not sticking out of the sides of your head, more down your shoulders.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:09 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I don't do pigtails. I would feel silly with them. I'm far too old to be sporting that look. Some people can carry it off though. DD looks cute with pigtails though.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:10 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I've done it. People have called me crazy/dumb/dorky/any other comment of disapproval. Not that I care what other people think. I guess the question is, do you really care if people think you look dorky? BTW I am older than you are and it is a fashion no-no for someone my age to wear pigtails. Of course, I don't care all that much of fashion and what's in style either.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:11 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I would do it. Who cares what others think. As long as you love it, that's what matters.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• If you are wearing them high up like a little girl I think they look silly, but I think low ones are fine for women in their 20s! My older dd is almost 12 and getting into different hairstyles. Lately I've been doing a style on my hair (french twist, peacock, etc.) and then teaching her how to do it on her hair. I'll be 40 this year - too old for pigtails!

Answer by missanc at 10:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• My boys like it when I do pigtails. They like to sit and twirl them. My DD doesn't care too much, but will rave if I do it cosplay style.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:14 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I do mine in French braided pig tails
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Ever see NCIS? Abby carries off pigtails in style.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:17 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Yeah, not for me but do what makes you and your DD happy.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• im 28 and i still wear pigtails sometimes. never the high up on my head ones like i give my DD, but low ones. its the easiest way to get my hair off my neck (its too short for a solid ponytail). i also rock them anytime i go to a sports event or do something outdoorsy. dont worry what other ppl think, its none of their business!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2013