I DID NOT want to wake up this morning lol

Maybe it's because my dh is out of town but I had a dream last night that I was dating Gleb Savchenko from Dancing With the Stars and we were about to have our first well you know lol and the damn dog woke me up! You have any weird dreams like this when your dh/so is gone?

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Husband never goes anywhere, dammit! lol :p But thanks for putting that pic in my head. Don't mind me if I borrow him for tonite! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I didn't want to get up this morning, but not because of a dream. I was just tired as heck. Still am. Making a list. I have to buy a shredder, some bread, Vodka and work out.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:35 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• My boyfriend is out of town, too. I never got a chance to dream because I didn't doze for more than a few minutes at a time last night. Every noise I heard, I woke up. Now that my daughter is off at day camp and someone else is looking after her, I need to work but I want to sleep. Hopefully it will be better tonight.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:52 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Yeah but my DH is always the star.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• No, I just wake up in a panic when he's not in bed. I assume it's just because my mind feels like something's wrong lol. I don't sleep very well when he's not there, which luckily isn't very often.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• go ahead mrsmom, I'll probably get woke up again anyway :)
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2013